How much does it cost to join the Fitness Center?
We have Monthly Memberships (Senior & Corporate discounts available)
Stop in and Talk with Us...
NO CONTRACTS, Reasonable Prices and Close to home!
FITNESS PLANS CAN INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Personal Training Sessions
- Fitness Testing
- Personalized Program
- Walk through of exercise equipment
- Group Exercises
Family Discounts Available / Your Insurance supported discounts may be available as well
Why I would want a Fitness Membership
It's fun! But even better, you:
- Work out close to home
- Receive a personalized workout plan with an initial assessment and assistance in setting attainable goals
- Receive a personalized approach to health and wellness with a fun and caring staff
- Participate in a relaxing environment with other local citizens
- Have opportunities for summer youth programs for kids or grand kids
- Improve strength, flexibility, posture, and body awareness
- Reduce stress
- Increase energy levels
- Promote weight loss
- Improve glucose and cholesterol levels
- Improve function of the cardiovascular system
Hammer Boot Camp
- New trainer in process. We do have an instructor for the boot camp. Colton Agamaite. Come check out his class.
- Our small group Boot Camp classes are designed to assess your initial levels of fitness and then match your fitness level to a workout program that will assist you to reach your goals. Not too difficult, not too easy.
- Safe and friendly environment with an instructor who leads you through a 45-minute session that will leave you eager to return using your own body weight and low-level hand weights
- Workouts include a range of exercises from strength training, to cardiovascular exercise, to balance training
- Sessions that keep you moving to avoid the boredom other exercise classes may cause
- A client-first model, in which we focus on meeting our client’s needs and expectations as best as possible
- Open conversation with our boot camp member allows each member to feel that their feedback is taken, valued and implemented
- Instructor, with a background is Exercise-Science, capable of providing insight on any exercise-related topics or questions you may have.
- Hammer Rehab and Fitness boot camps are shaped around you, and as a unit we will work together to help you reach your fitness goals
Boot Camp Exercise Groups
Get a workout that is fun and has new ideas based on your history and level of fitness.
- none scheduled at this time
American Specialty Health
- Active & Fit Under 65 y.o.
- Employer Groups such as: Walmart, Nordstrom
- Silver & Fit Over 65 y.o.
- Tivity~Silver Sneakers
- provided by United Health Care for senior Citizens with Medicare Advantage plans
- Insurance companies
- WPS- access to multiple centers available
- BCBS of Wisconsin-Afinity Discount (Choose Healthy)
- Health Partners
- MHS Managed Health Services Wisconsin
- Dean Health Plan
- Optum Fitness Advantage - Age 65 and over
- Optum Renew Active for Senior Citizens
- United Health Care
Check your plan to see what it has to offer