What People Are Saying
"I started Boot Camp 5 weeks ago with a mindset of getting back into shape and to lose a few pounds. I have lost 6 pounds to date and feel energized and re-motivated without even changing my eating habits. The workouts are varied and there is no feeling of routine or repetition. Emily will push you and tailors the program to your ability level and I am doing exercise that I would never have done on my own. I have already noticed an increase in my strength and endurance. If you like to have fun, enjoy hard workouts, like to sweat, want to get in shape, and make friends in the gym-give it a shoot. All you have to loose are those extra pounds you have been trying to loose for quite some time." - MF
How much does it cost to join the Fitness Center?
We have Monthly Memberships (Senior & Corporate discounts available)
Stop in and Talk with Us...
NO CONTRACTS, Reasonable Prices and Close to home!
FITNESS PLANS CAN INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Personal Training Sessions
- Fitness Testing
- Personalized Program
- Walk through of exercise equipment
- Group Exercises
Family Discounts Available / Your Insurance supported discounts may be available as well
Why I would want a Fitness Membership
It's fun! But even better, you:
- Work out close to home
- Receive a personalized workout plan with an initial assessment and assistance in setting attainable goals
- Receive a personalized approach to health and wellness with a fun and caring staff
- Participate in a relaxing environment with other local citizens
- Have opportunities for summer youth programs for kids or grand kids
- Improve strength, flexibility, posture, and body awareness
- Reduce stress
- Increase energy levels
- Promote weight loss
- Improve glucose and cholesterol levels
- Improve function of the cardiovascular system
Hammer Boot Camp
- New trainer in process. We do have an instructor for the boot camp. Colton Agamaite. Come check out his class.
- Our small group Boot Camp classes are designed to assess your initial levels of fitness and then match your fitness level to a workout program that will assist you to reach your goals. Not too difficult, not too easy.
- Safe and friendly environment with an instructor who leads you through a 45-minute session that will leave you eager to return using your own body weight and low-level hand weights
- Workouts include a range of exercises from strength training, to cardiovascular exercise, to balance training
- Sessions that keep you moving to avoid the boredom other exercise classes may cause
- A client-first model, in which we focus on meeting our client’s needs and expectations as best as possible
- Open conversation with our boot camp member allows each member to feel that their feedback is taken, valued and implemented
- Instructor, with a background is Exercise-Science, capable of providing insight on any exercise-related topics or questions you may have.
- Hammer Rehab and Fitness boot camps are shaped around you, and as a unit we will work together to help you reach your fitness goals
Boot Camp Exercise Groups
Get a workout that is fun and has new ideas based on your history and level of fitness.
- none scheduled at this time
American Specialty Health
- Active & Fit Under 65 y.o.
- Employer Groups such as: Walmart, Nordstrom
- Silver & Fit Over 65 y.o.
- Tivity~Silver Sneakers
- provided by United Health Care for senior Citizens with Medicare Advantage plans
- Insurance companies
- WPS- access to multiple centers available
- BCBS of Wisconsin-Afinity Discount (Choose Healthy)
- Health Partners
- MHS Managed Health Services Wisconsin
- Dean Health Plan
- Optum Fitness Advantage - Age 65 and over
- Optum Renew Active for Senior Citizens
- United Health Care
Check your plan to see what it has to offer