Hammer Rehab & Fitness Center Ltd Equal Opportunity Employer
and Provider of Medical Services
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, (including pregnancy, childbirth, or medical conditions) sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran status as an individual with a disability or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Qualifications for Candidate
- Customer/patient focused
- Multicultural Sensitivity
- Has Good Organizational skills
- Able to answer phone with cheerful voice ready to assist the caller, relay phone to appropriate person , and or take a message, be able to screen calls
- Has Microsoft office skills, data entry skills, Internet skills including User names and passwords
- Have good judgement and be ready to develop critical thinking skills
- Grow into the position in a short period of time (TBD) ,and recognize if you are stuck. Develop professional attitude, be open to coaching with positive feedback.
- Ability to Read, Write, Cursive, Printing, Typing, legibly and speak / understand English proficiently. Be able to use a keyboard proficiently.
Responsibilities for Candidate
- Performs scheduling, reception, charge and data entry, billing ,insurance pre-authorization, verification and benefit coordination, prepare statement for patients, filing, record keeping and other duties.
- Manage cultural challenges, keep positive terms with members of the team and outside referral sources
- Be Able to multi task when needed
- Cheerfully greet patients and others who arrive at the facility and manage a welcoming environment
- Be able to receive credit card payments, process modified schedules, cancellations, re-schedules, no shows and discharges. Be able to access the Internet for payments, insurance verification.
- Become proficient in the use of the Scheduling, Documentation, Billing, & Receivables program (Theraoffice).
Be able to assist with training other staff for front office skills once understand and is proficient with the responsibilities, be able to move back and forth between front office and billing responsibilities.
- Know when to ask for assistance and request training in areas that have not yet been attained.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Vision requirements include the ability to see close, far away, have depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
- Hearing –Needs to be able to hear and talk
- Normal Office activities including and not limited to be able to frequently stand walk, sit for long periods,. Use hands to feel, reach with arms and hands,
- Occasionally lift/move 20-25 lbs, push a wheel chair with a person in it.
- Occasionally shovel sidewalk.
- Frequently be able to assist with cleaning rooms, laundry. Bend down to low filing cabinets for filing.
Call us at
(262) 662-9760 or email at email@example.com
Please fill out our form below: