Questions referring Doctors, PA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Agents want to know
- How soon can you get my patient in, if the patient needs to be seen ASAP?
Usually in 24-48 hours, sometimes the same day if there is an emergency. Please give us a call at 262-662-9760 for any special requests?
- Which health plans do you participate in?
We are in the majority of plans that will accept us as providers including Medicare, Medicaid, Workers Comp, Marketplace and the commercial insurances.
- Can my clinical or administrative staff easily reach one of your administrative staff members when they have a question about scheduling, patient insurance, or pre-authorization?
Yes, we have well trained front desk staff here from 8:00 to 6:00 daily.
- Can my clinical staff easily reach one of your clinical staff when we have clinical questions or issues regarding our patients?
Yes, our front desk can take a detailed message, contact the therapist who is treating your patient and they will get back to you usually in less than 24 hours.
- Do I know you personally (preferred) or at least by reputation?
We have been in the Big Bend Area for 18 years so you may or may not have heard of us. We can send you information about us and we suggest you check our website at www.hammerrehab-fit.com and you will find the information you are seeking. We will be happy to meet with you at your convenience and you are always welcome to visit us here in Big Bend.
- How well have you taken care of our patients if we have referred to you personally?
We have many patients who return to us for treatment of multiple issues and who suggest to their referring practitioners that Hammer Rehab & Fitness Ltd is where they want to come for more therapy; that should speak for itself. If you find that we have not been a good fit your patient please let us know so that we can remedy that situation.
- Do you provide timely reports on each patient we refer to you?
We will send you detailed evaluations, plan of care’s, progress notes and updates as required by the insurance companies, Medicare and Medicaid. We will be happy to meet any frequency that works well for you.
- How do you plan to treat my patient’s so they may return to safe daily life and work?
We will first relieve their aches and pains, check for and treat structural dysfunction, postural deficiencies that are causing their pain,. We will then get their range of motion and strength back as possible. After that they will graduate to work/fitness conditioning so that they know their whole body works, upon discharge from skilled physical therapy they will be encouraged to continue a health and wellness program of workouts several times per week at our fitness center or any other center that they choose (even their workout area in their basement. )